The Knight Commission on Intercollegiate Athletics presented FBS financial projections through 2032 from financial services firm CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen) based on an estimated $1.4 billion in additional annual revenue from the expanded CFP and “business-as-usual” spending patterns. The session also outlined financial solutions leaders should prioritize to fulfill the recently adopted NCAA holistic model and to more fully support college athletes’ education, health, safety, well-being, and equity.
- Peter Roby, Knight Commission member and Advisor to the Director of Athletics, Dartmouth College; Former Director of Athletics and Recreation, Northeastern University
- Sandy Hatfield Clubb, Knight Commission consultant, Managing Director of Strategic Initiatives
- Michael Cross, Knight Commission consultant, Managing Director of Communications and Policy
- Todd Turner, Knight Commission consultant and Founder & President, Collegiate Sports Consultants
- Amy Privette Perko, CEO, Knight Commission on Intercollegiate Athletics