Session 1: Overview of USA Basketball programs/policies that impact elite men’s college basketball players and USA Basketball coach license requirements.
- Jim Tooley, chief executive officer, USA Basketball
- Sean Ford, director, Men’s National Team, USA Basketball
- Jay Demings, youth division director, USA Basketball
- Whitney Frye, director, SafeSport, USA Basketball
Download USA Basketball powerpoint.
Session 2: Coaches education/certification requirements at NCAA Division II and U.S. high schools
- Terri Steeb Gronau, vice president of Division II, NCAA
- Tom Cantrell, head baseball coach, University of North Georgia
- Davis Whitfield, chief operating officer, National Federation of State High School Associations
- Dan Schuster, director of educational services, National Federation of State High School Associations
- Danielle Donehew, executive director, Women’s Basketball Coaches Association (WBCA)
Session 3: Strengthening accountability for college sports at the highest levels
- Rick Legon, president, Association of Governing Boards (AGB)
- Dave Schnase, vice president of academic and membership affairs, NCAA
- Troy Arthur, director of academic and membership affairs, NCAA
Download NCAA IPP pdf.